Avast SecureLine VPN, as the name itself speaks is a VPN based software developed by the leading security vendor Avast Software. This VPN software is a separate technology meaning you need not be downloading any additional Avast software for it, you can download it from its official website. It is made available for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android Operating system. This article is being updated with new license keys and activation codes in September 2020.
Do you really need a VPN service for your Internet browsing?
True online privacy is really a thing in today’s world. The Corna virus pandemic has changed a lot in the current scenario. work from home is a new trend and this change has made everyone work from their home using a computer or smartphone. Most of the time working online with your status Exposed to the online world of scammers puts your privacy at high risk. Online privacy is a Right, not a privilege that only a few can afford. Using a good quality VPN service keeps your location, IP address, and other important details such as ISP (Internet Service Provider) safe from people who want to sneak into your privacy for all the bad reasons. So be safe and always use a VPN while you enjoy your online Private browsing.
What features does Avast SecureLine VPN provide?
SecureLine VPN helps to encrypt the user’s data and internet traffic through a channel that passes through the Avast data centers. They aim to give complete online freedom to every user who subscribes to its VPN software. before you choose any other VPN provider, let’s have a look at what Avast VPN has to offer to its customers. Personally, I love Secureline for many reasons as it-
- Secures every wi-fi network. that means all your connections are safe and trusted.
- Access any content around the world. yes, Now you can access all the content anywhere in the world regardless of countrywide banned content which you can’t access otherwise.
- Open Source Privacy protection.
- Now Supports Android TV, which is a great add-on feature as there are lots of scamming done via android TV.
- Supports peer-to-peer networking.
- All incoming and outgoing data is encrypted.
- No data log is maintained by the software.
System Requirements for SecureLine VPN
To download and install the Avast SecureLine VPN on your devices, there are some minimum system requirements that have to be met before you can begin the process. Below is the list of compatible operating system versions that can run this version of SecureLine VPN 2020.
For Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home/Pro/Enterprise/Education – 32/64-bit
- Windows 8.1/Pro/Enterprise – 32/64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8/Pro/Enterprise – 32/64-bit
- Windows 7 Home Basic/ Home Premium/Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate – Service Pack 1, 32/64-bit
The latest version of this software is not supported by Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows XP. But if you still use these two Operating systems you can download this version of Avast SecureLine VPN by following this link.
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- MacOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or higher.
- Proper Internet Connection
How to Download and Install the Avast Secureline VPN for free?
If you have finally decided to get an Avast SecureLine VPN license for your system, then just keep following the below steps to download it on your macOS (if you are a mac user). The same procedure is followed to download it on your Windows Operating System
Step 1: Download the file from Official Website
Visit the Avast Software official website to download the software for your device. Keep note that you need to select the right OS before downloading the software.
Step 2: Installation process of the Software
Click on the downloaded .dmg file on your system and begin the installation process of the Avast SecureLine VPN download.
Tap on the SecureLine VPN icon to begin the installation.
Keep following the instructions and “Agree” to the license terms to continue. Now click on “Install”. Your installation process will begin. If you wish to change the location of the installation file, click on the “change install location” for it.
Step 3: Start your free trial right away
Once your installation is complete, the software will open in a new window. “Switch on” the VPN security in the window that pops up to start the protection.
Click on “Free 7-Day Trial” for a free version of Avast SecureLine VPN Software. Once you click on it your trial period will start and assign you a location thereafter.
Get Access to Avast SecureLine VPN License File
So you are looking for free lifetime access to VPN services. Yes, it’s possible. There are other ways too by which you can gain access to the paid version of the software for free using the Avast VPN license key that we have gathered over from various sources over the internet, Yeah they work. We keep updating the keys to be relevant and updated.
They are absolutely free and 100% working. It might be possible that some might not work for you since other viewers might have already used it for themselves. But we will try to keep you updated once we get more Avast Secureline VPN activation codes during the course of time. If you are having any trouble activating the product, feel free to contact us, we are more than happy to help.
Avast Secureline VPN key 2020
here are some keys for single-use purposes only.
Avast Secureline VPN Activation Codes for Windows
Avast VPN License Key for Mac
Free Avast Secureline VPN license key for Android
Avast SecureLine VPN Subscription Pricing
Not Everyone likes to use free products every time. Yes, you can use avast VPN for free with those keys but you should only do it when you are in desperate need of cash and can’t really afford a 3.99$ per month subscription plan. but If you can afford it, you should always pay for software and services because every business needs capital to run. I feel like buying the license using the paid version from the software you installed. Just click on “Buy now” and select the plan you wish to take up from the list given. Here is the pricing list you will need to pay for choosing a paid version and buying the license key till 2020 or further.
- 1 Month Subscription for 8.99 $
- 1 Year Subscription: 4.99 $ per month
- 2 Years Subscription: 3.99$ per month ( most economic and best plan to have)
You can select from among these options and buy yourself a license whichever suits you or you can use the above listed Avast Secureline VPN Activation Codes and get the year-long subscription-free without having to pay a penny.
How Do I activate Avast VPN License using License Key?
So you bought the new Secureline VPN but not sure how to activate the License key we have listed above. well do not panic, all you need to do is simply copy-paste the keys from above to the space given to enter the code. okay here is a detailed guide. Just follow along exactly and you will be good to go. so firstly
Click on the “ I already have a license”, a new window will pop up asking for license key
Now copy and paste the activation code from the above list on the space given. And press “Activate SecureLine”. Your license is now activated.
Enjoy the 2-year subscription on your devices and protect your data from Internet threats and data leaks. The Avast SuperLine VPN is the best you will find among so many VPS’s available in the market and since you now have the free version you can make the best use out of it.
Read our previous post for Office 2013 Product Key
SecureLine VPN Server Locations
To make things much clearer, the company has released a list of server locations for the users to make sure they gain complete trust and give a better user experience. There are available all over the world with multiple servers in a particular country or even a city. Let’s see where are all the servers located and in which city you will find it.
- Africa – Johannesburg(South Africa)
- Asia Pacific – Australia (Melbourne), China (Hong Kong), Japan (Tokyo), Malaysia (Johor Bahru), New Zealand (Auckland), Republic of Singapore (Singapore), South Korea (Seoul)
- Europe – Austria (Vienna), Belgium (Brussels), Denmark (Copenhagen), Finland (Helsinki), Germany (Frankfurt), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Norway (Oslo), United Kingdom (London, Glasgow), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Milan), France (Paris), Czech Republic (Prague), Sweden (Stockholm), Poland (Warsaw), Hungary (Budapest), Luxembourg (Luxembourg), Switzerland (Zurich), Portugal (Leiria), Russia (Moscow, Saint Petersburg)
- Middle East – Turkey (Istanbul), Israel (Petah Tikva)
- North America – Canada (Montreal, Toronto), United States (Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Honolulu, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC), Mexico City, Mexico
- South America – Brazil (São Paulo), Venezuela
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Great streaming speed for games, movies, and other streaming sites.
- Gives all-round Internet Protection
- Doesn’t keep logs of personal data from the internet
- Not all servers are available as claimed by the company(User Review)
- Pricing not flexible
The Avast SuperLine VPN is overall a great software that you can go for. Since it is providing all-around protection of data and privacy to its users makes it even more intriguing in the long run. The pricing seems average and could be made more flexible for users to use it more frequently. There are numerous license keys available here with us which you can use for free without much to think of.
But if you are still unsure of using these activation codes, without a second thought follow the steps that will lead you to buy a license from the official website and start your subscription.