Have you been experiencing issues with your Razer Synapse? Well, we have been getting tons of queries regarding it and this guide is to fix the issue of Razer Synapse Not Detecting Mouse & Keyboard. It can be highly frustrating and daunting.
To make things easier for you and solve this issue, we have made a list of all the possible methods you can try out to fix it. Make sure you go through each one of them before trying out anything.
Here are some of the well-known fixes for Razer Synapse Not Detecting Keyboard and Mouse.
How to fix Razer Synapse Not Detecting Mouse & Keyboard
Here are some of the possible solutions that you can try to fix. Many users have been experiencing similar issues and have been able to fix the issue of Razer Synapse Not Detecting keyboard very easily.
Method 1: Reinstall Razer Synapse
The very first thing that you may want to do is by reinstalling the entire program on your system. There are chances of possible error or bugs in the services or in the system itself which may have slowed down the process. Follow the steps below.
- Click on “Windows + R” to open Run.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click OK or Enter.
- Programs and Features tab will open the list of programs on your system.
- Look for Razer Synapse and right-click on it.
- Click on Uninstall.
- Now open File Explorer and go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer.
- To delete all the remaining files, make sure to check the box beside Hidden items.
- Delete all the files and folders on the screen.
- Restart your system to confirm changes.
Now, your system has successfully got rid of the Razer Synapse. It is time to reinstall the software on your system and see if it is working now.
Method 2: Troubleshoot the Hardware Problem
There are chances that both your mouse or your Keyboard may be having some hardware problems due to which razer Synapse is unable to detect it. Hence it is required to check both the devices in other systems.
1. Try using the hardware in another system
Well, to check whether the mouse or the keyboard is at fault. Plugin both the devices to another system. If both of them are working fine then you need to try out other methods with the software itself.
2. Plug-in the device to other USB port
It may also be possible that your system’s USB port has been corrupted or damaged. Make sure you try plugging into other ports just be sure that the hardware is not at fault.
Method 3: Disable Antivirus Software or Windows Defender Temporarily
Many times as we have seen that the antivirus software that is being used in on your PC prevents a lot of hardware or software to work efficiently. It can be either the in-built Windows Defender or any other third party software.
Go to settings and disable Windows Defender. Or simply open the Antivirus software you are using and disable the protection for the time being. Now. check and see if the Razer Synapse Not Detecting Mouse issue has been resolved or not.
Method 4: Update Razer Device Drivers
With new updates rolling in very frequently, it becomes necessary to keep the device drivers up-to-date for better operations. If you haven’t updated the Razer device drivers for both Mouse and Keyboard, now is the time to act on it.
You can easily update Razer Device drivers automatically with the help of the Driver Easy tool available easily on the web. It can detect all the drivers that need updates and update it by itself. Furthermore, it is available for free which you can download from the web.
- Download and Install Driver Easy.
- Run the software and click on the Scan Now button. This will start scanning your system for all the drivers that need to get updated including Razer Synapse.
- If the system detects any driver update, click on Update to begin the process.
- You can also click on Update all to update all the drivers on the system which may take time.
- Restart your PC to save the changes made.
After all of the above process, as soon as the system starts, check and see if Razer Synapse is able to detect the Mouse and keyboard or not.
Method 5: Reinstall Device Drivers
If the above process has not been providing the desired result. It will be better to reinstall the device drivers directly from the system. Sometimes a corrupt drive can be the cause of Razer Synapse Not Detecting Mouse on your PC.
- Click on “Windows + R” to open Run.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the window and press OK or Enter.
- Click on Keyboard or Mice and other pointing devices option from the list one by one.
- Look for the Razer Synapse driver. Right-click on it and click on Uninstall.
- Restart your PC and reinstall the driver.
This is most likely to solve the issue. If the driver had been corrupt, reinstalling it will remove the bug and hopefully the system will detect the mouse and keyboard.
Conclusion- Razer Synapse Not Detecting Mouse [Fixed]
Razer Synapse not detecting Mouse or Keyboard has been successfully resolved now. All you need to do is simply follow all the methods above.
To make things easier each of the methods is clearly mentioned with necessary steps and understanding. So, do not miss any step in between or you will be simply stuck. It may be possible that these methods are not working for some of the users. If you are that user, do let us know in the comment section.
For users looking to import photos from iPhone to Mac, check the link here.
Furthermore, there could be possibilities of some other methods that may fix the issue. Let us know in the comment section below such that other users can apply it as well.